Saturday, February 10, 2007

Love Me Tender (:

Blogging time once again ! :D
This blog entry may be short and may be long ,
as I really could not remember what had happened for the past few days .
I admit that I have serious STML okay !
I think that I can only barely remember all the things from Thursday onwards ,
my apology to all my daily readers !

Thursday , 8th Feb 2007 .
Went to school as usual on that day (:
Had Math lesson for the first period ,
wanted to sleep as I was feeling uber tired on that day .
But I didn't sleep , I forgot the particular reason too .
Alright , this shows that my memory really sucks luh T.T
Then went to Music Room to have Music lessons after that ,
but Jiaxin Laopo & I loitered around the school before we went down .
Sneaked into the music room , the teacher didn't care about us too .
So well , watched some boring video clips once again ,
and I ended up falling asleep , because there's air-conditioner mah :D
Was waken up by a song played by the teacher , Jay Chou's " Long Juan Feng " .
Then someone sang like an idiot luh ,
and she thought that she have a great voice , like wth !
After music lesson , Jiaxin Laopo went to the canteen ,
while I went up to class to look for hubby (:
OM came up to our level to chase everyone to the canteen after that ,
so hubby , Weixiang Baddie and I rushed down to the canteen with no choice .
Both of them were so bad lah , they left me alone behind ! But never mind .
Went to the canteen and started to look for Jiaxin Laopo ,
then Andrew Dazhu appeared beside me out of a sudden .
All of us went to have our drinks and proceeded back to class soon after :D
Some unhappy incident happened throughout , will mention about it later on .
And that particular incident made me broke down & burst into tears ,
but we had to proceed to the F&N kitchen for our F&N practical ,
so I tolerated everything and tried to control my tears .
Took our F&N practical stuffs and went to the kitchen ,
it had been such a longgg time since I had did practical for F&N .
Paired up with Jack with no choice T.T The teachers chose our partners for us .
He's super unlucky to be paired up with an inexperienced cooker like me ! LOL .
Was eee-ing here and there when I was washing and cutting the foods lah ,
especially that super disgusting chicken breast meat ! Oh man , it really stinks ):
And that harden noodle , stuck on my hand before I had washed them .
But we managed to cook a dish and a drink after that luh !
Cooked Egg Noodles and Lemon Barley drink , but too bad the egg was too salty .
Went back to class for Chinese lesson after that , had our Chinese test .
Was totally not in the mood to do my test lah , kept on dozing off ! Haha .
But our teacher was kind enough to give us extra time to finish our test :D
Hubby waited for me outside my classroom , ( surprisingly ! )
then I let him tasted my dish for F&N , and me myself had tasted it too .
The egg was really uber salty luh , regretted putting so much salt in .
Went down to the canteen to accompany hubby for lunch ,
hubby ' forced ' me to eat my lunch with him x:
He said something which was : " If you don't eat , means you don't love me ! "
I ignored his sentence at first , but he kept on repeating it lahhh .
So had no choice but to have my lunch together with him .
Jiaxin Laopo came to sit with us after that (:
Then hubby made many many lame jokes and made Jiaxin laughed her ass off ! LOL .
I was laughing too , but not as exaggerating was Jiaxin Laopo .
Laopo went to her CCA after that , and hubby went for his too :D
Called mum and decided to meet her at Yew Tee after that ,
dozed off on the bus once again , but I managed to alight at the right stop (:
Trimmed my hair and my fringe , and my fringe sucks totally now !
Hope that it will turn out better on next Monday which is a school day .
Slept at the salon while mum had her facial stuffs done ,
bought two new Mickey tee there too , love it sooo much !
Mum decided to have dinner at McDonald's soon after ,
had my McSpicy meal once again , am so in love with it nowadays (:
Saw Anisia Aiai , Yanhan Aiai and Geraldine at Yew Tee too .
Went back home , went to bath and started TV - ing !
Watched tv from 7pm onwards till 10pm , then I went to sleep soon after :D


Friday , 9th Feb 2007 .
Went to school as usual on yesterday too (:
Saw hubby and Weixiang Baddie in the canteen when Jiaxin Laopo and I reached .
Both of them seemed to be in a bad mood , so didn't talk to them .
Went up to the parade square for assembly , realised that hubby fell asleep !
Haha , then his classmates were trying ways to wake him up , so cute luh :D
Went back to class , and the first thing we saw was really " incredible " .
Alright , will try to describe the incident clearly .
Yue Han realised that his chair and table was gone at first ,
so he went to snatch Jack's chair and table ( means that Jack won't have any ) .
Then Jack scolded him at first , but Yue Han insisted on wanting them .
So Jack used all his force to pull back his chair and table ,
and so both of them were snatching the chair and table in a violent way .
Yue Han started to kicked Jack to make him give up on the chair and table ,
but Jack didn't kick him back , and so Yue Han was kicking him non-stop .
Zabid tried to stop them but he was pushed by Yue Han after that ,
I yelled sooo loud as I could not stand the situation seriously ,
but Miss Lim came into our class straight after she heard me yelling T.T
Alright , was unlucky I can say , thought that I would get any scolding or whatever .
Miss Lim asked me about the situation and I explained it to her ,
but she scolded Yue Han instead of me .
She said something like : " Never mind , at least someone stopped the fight . "
Phew , was relieved when I heard that from her uh !
Well , then the whole Literature lesson was talking about Imagery ,
did some pair work and the bell rung soon after that .
Had our Science lesson , so went down to the Science Lab ,
was surprised that I didn't sleep during Science period yesterday ! :D
Did some practicals , and some of our classmates stole the beans & marbles .
Went up to the class to put back our books in the class ,
then Yuhanis ' siao siao ' snatched my pencil case for no reason .
Jermine Darling helped me to take back after that (:
Went down to the canteen with hubby , Jiaxin Laopo and Weixiang Baddie .
Bought drinks and nuggets for our breakfast ,
then accompanied the boys to music room for their music lesson .
That idiotic music teacher chased us away after that ,
so we went up to class slowly , and was late for Art for 7 minutes .
Stood outside for 3 minutes or so and lied to Mrs Teo that we had stomache x:
Went back to class , continued with our penknife art-work .
Re-drew my work as I had lost my previous one , and the new design sucks luh !
Sophia Sweetie was super uber high throughout the whole period ,
was laughing like crazy when I heard everything she said lah .
Was influenced by her and everyone joined in the fun with her ,
not everyone , but some peepo like me , Jiaxin Laopo , Evelyn Mei & Frederick !
Had English lesson after that , all of us was not in the mood to calm down ,
so we made Miss Ang vent with anger ( not on purpose hor ! ) .
Then did some copying of notes and school was over soon after :D
Went to Teck Whye Mac to have lunch with hubby and Weixiang Baddie ,
had my McSpicy meal once again !
Saw Yuinping Baobei Sunshine and Oscar Dardar there ,
chatted with them for a short while and they went off after that .
Weixiang Baddie went back to school and hubby and I went to slack at CC (:
Went back at around 6.45pm , bathed immediately as mum wanted to go out .
Prepared and was getting very fed up with my eyeliner .
Went to Lot 1 after that , had our lunch at Food Junction .
Went to take ' something ' for my hubby , and proceeded to NTUC after that .
Bought loads of snacks and chocolates that cost dad a big bomb ,
accompanied mum and dad for supper at Bukit Gombak before we went back home .
Bathed once again and went to sleep due to my uber tired-ness !



Hubby's vandalism along the staircases (:


Silly hubby drew this on my hand :D


Woah ! Hubby also know how to " zi-lian " one ah ?!


Out of boredom (:






Random shots at Lot 1 :D


Beloved sisters (:


Valentine's day is only 4 days away !
Prepare some sweet and lovely stuffs for your valentine :D

New Blogskin !
URL : http://www.blogskins.com/info/130418
Name : 12 ; imagine me without you * bloodstained-
Comments & rate it please :D

8th February 2007 ..
Everything ended between the five of us .
The Lollipop Gang ; Never existing anymore .
I just can't stand those quarrels , those fights between us .
Where's the playful us that we once were in the past ?
I missed those laughters , those childish acts , those craps ):
But can I have it all back ?
Everything changed , and everyone changed .
I will remember every single thing that the five of us did .
Those memories will never be erased from my memory ,
I'll miss all of you , I promised .


{ Replies Of Tags ! }

; xinyu /}: Haha , I not chiobu lah :D Thanks for the tag alright !
passingby~: Thanks ! Tkcares too (:
YANLING :D: I MISS SWEETIE MANY MANY ! ♥
VANNY :D ♥: Haha , I would prefer it changed randomly (: And about the bus , I don't know why I will wake up automatically once I've reached my stop . Haha , won't get molest so easily one lah :D Out of tiredness , can't control mah . And he ignored me for no reason too , it's alright one (: I'm not chio , hehe . Tkcares many alright !
PASSER-BY(: Thanks ! :D
.} wenhui .: Thanks jiejie :D Tkcares & stay prettaye too !
Fitriah: Haha , really ? I can't remember you . And yeah I wear specs (:
JANICE: Thanks precious :D
XIAOTING: Hahaha , yeap ! I was shocked when the both of you called my name and waved to me (: Hope to talk more next time ! I love my milkbottle :D
Elfie: Sweetcandy ! Well , my CCA is Chinese Orchestra , but I don't attend them (: And what you mean by how to do the image ? As in the aligning or the effect ? Tkcares , loves <3
someone-: Nope , I will post up new blogskins soon !
weibinh: Hello ! Haha , I don't . And perhaps my skin complexion only looked tan in photos ? Cos I looked super fair in real life T.T My friend calls me vampire , haha . Tkcares ! :D
YANTING: I don't know leh , you ask me in MSN kaykay :D Need to check ! heh .
passerbYY♥: My bbrokensmile- account's blogskin picture is I used powerpoint to edit and make one :D And I will post up new blogskins soon !
PinJia: Thanks (:
; SOTONG xD: Hahah , your welcome (:
somebody}: Yeps I do , only when I go out :D
passerby-xiaoqi: Eew , I'm not lah ! Haha (:
Jovin XD: You mean at the link corner ?
IVYKOH: I MISS FISHBALL SO MUCH ! :D Hoho , life's fine . How about you ?
jiating: Haha , I'm not cute (: Hmm , I don't know how to describe my hairstyle . Well , forgotten the price too . I had this hairstyle ever since last year , just that I trim it every month :D
Alison <3: Haha , yah when I go out :D You then chio !
passby: You mean on that particular Saturday ? My father didn't follow us to Lot 1 and Causeway Point (:
Lim KeLLy: Okay .
Wei Qin: Sure :D
{ Passer }: Ulead Photo Express and Powerpoint (:
DAve: Hey didi :D Thanks for the tag ! Hoho , yup I'm doing fine . Hope you're doing fine too (:
passer-by * karol: Thanks ! Okay I will .
PasserBY: Haha , alright :D
SOME-ONE: Sorry but I don't do customs (:
illusions!~ ): Why did you suddenly say that to me ?
hi: I used a program called ' Areslite ' .
Yuinping: Finally saw my baobei sunshine already ! :D Glad that you miss me too . Haha , free kisses for you . Muack muack ! Tkcares uhhh (:
rachel: Haiya , meimei never inform me earlier . If not I will go de :D
JANIINE: Yup ! Sure . Thanks for your compliment anyway (:
babyahwen: Haha , Sony Ericsson K610i :D
LIMEI: Hohoho thanks ! Loves sotong many , tkcares <3
jusapasserby: You mean the link ?
someone-: Nope (:
~Ying2``: Hello ! I have 2 younger sisters :D I'm not chio , heh .
izen: Hees , miss honey too ! (:
belindda: Erm , if you don't mind please speak in a more polite way next time . I do not have the time to make skins , I would like to make but I do not have enough time . So , I will try to make some soon , hope that you can understand .
passerby: No ! I not chio :D
``wishes-: Really mah ? Thanks for your support !
xiaohui-: Thanks thanks ! (:
WEITING: Hao de ! Updated :D
someone: Haha , so nice to know that from you (: Thank you !
passerby: Thanks ! Uh , it's at Yew Tee .
AMANDA: Thanks thanks :D Tkcares many okay !
PASSERby luhs: Haha , I'm not chio lah (:
zhuu_ed: Okay , I accepted you too :D
mayLING: Hao de !
jia yi: Sure (: I'm not a chiobu lah , you then .
JINGYING!: Thanks xiaokeai ! Tkcares & IMU :D
MICHAELA <33: Thanks girlfriend :D Miss you laaa ! Will tag you asap , tkcares <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home